Harbour Bay Apartments in Palm Bay FL

Orlando, Florida 4 comments

This complex is by far the worst I have ever seen.Broken promises, lies, rude office staff, and a community director that has to have his mommy ( the reg director) do everything for him because he has no spine.

Dont let this place fool you, they do accept section 8 housing, which good luck, that explains why the crime rate has risen out of control, even as far as the courtesy officer moving because the management would rather play their number games and allow convicted felons to live on their property. The background check for potential residents only consists of a florida background check, NOT NATIONWIDE, which means I could commit crimes in other states and still could rent from these people, there goes your sense of security for you and your family.

Lets not get started on illegal occupants, as long as they pay their rent the community director just turns the other chhek and accepts it.DO NOT RENT FROM THESE CROOKS.

Review about: Apartment Rentals.

Comments

thank you for your comment on "worst place ever" cuz I am a two time convicted felon and I cant get a place to approve me cuz my background..I keep getting scammed by these 20$ background chec :grin :grin :grin :grin k applications...

so Im not doing that anymore.. thanks to your inquisitive exploits in refferance to your pessimisim and bias opinionated riff raff on how you perceive the social inequilities of the predicate felon,,, I can safely apply to this apartment knowing that the matter of fact is mutual I.E. "money is right" and apparently that is all that matters... maybe next time you will do a background check on the apartments you want to reside in since you r so god *** perfect, people like yourself have this black veil pulled over your head that you must have retained from your *** along with your head that has also been stuck up it....just remember...

x-cons like us make the world go round.. we check your breaks, cook your food. and live next door or down the street from you... your attitude will affect how you will be violated by us...

so always remember..respect your fellow man or he will put your *** in a check mate situation.

I lived here for 2years and 4 months.At the beging of my term I would say it was nice.

I did have problems and the start because I was giving a dirty apartment. After I called Headquarters the problems were corrected. However their staffing has changed and sad to say they have rude people now working in the office greeting people. Robert the property mgnt is a wonderful person once you get to know him.

He is the only staff memember that remained since I've lived here. I don't think that this place is good for children. They are doing a lot of up keep but some what forgot about the children. Where do they play.

The play area is sad I must say. The laundry washers are too small for the price of 1.50 it doesn't wash well. Your better off washing your clothes by hand. To me this place is more for Senior citizens.I am happy to leave.

My last months just wasn't good.Perfect for single couples with one child or like I said senior citizens.

this is by far the last place u would want to live we have been here almost a year now n have been harrased since the day wee moved in by the lady in the office n maintence man in our building we had a bad storm bout a month ago and the wind knocked my kids slide over right into the screen which caused it to break but they refuse to fix it unless we pay 25.00 n juz today we get a letter sayin we have 12 days or pay a 500.00 fine for my kids father over to watch his own kids while i work n there being a stray cat outside like i can control that n apparently they say no one not even ur own mother is allowed to visit no more then 14 times in one year thats ridiculous n another thing they say we have unauthorized stuff on our patio tho we only have my kids slide a chair n a stroller n a fake tree so wutz thhe problem. this place is the worst place n i would not recommend this place to no one

A friend recommended this place to me, and I'm so glad he did.I haven't lived in the complex but a few months, but so far so good.

a week after i moved in we had a freak hail storm that caused holes in my screen porch-they were out the day i put the work order in and replaced the whole screen...about a month ago-had an issue with the shower-put the work order in that morning before work, by the time i got home it was completed. They emailed me with both issues and kept me fully informed.

So far, the staff have been very polite and go above and beyond to insure my comfort...an example is when they gave plenty of notice for us to move our vehicles to another area so they could resurface the parking lot...well like a dummy, i got the days confused...the staff tracked me down as the owner of the vehicle..off my rental agreement and came personally to my door to ask me to move it before the tow truck came...it was my mistake but i am so thankful they took the time to figure out who's truck it was and ask me to move so i wouldn't have to deal with it getting towed.:) :)

View more comments